Shires Bollinger model Bass trombone outfit. Supplied complete with alternative slide for Gb
The Blair Bollinger Model Bass Trombone was developed through the close collaboration of Blair Bollinger, Steve Shires, and the craftsmen of S. E. Shires. The resulting instrument is genuinely unique and includes several specific design elements not found on any other S.E. Shires trombone.
- Bollinger Bell: 9.5 inch, two piece, hand hammered, medium weight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seam and soldered bead
- Independent, S.E. Shires axial-flow valves with optimized lever geometry and Bollinger Tuning System™
- Tuning Slide: Bollinger tuning slide in drawn yellow brass with uniquely designed lower leg milled from solid brass billet
- Bollinger Handslide: .562-.578 inch, dual bore, custom-weight slide with yellow-brass outer tubes, yellow-brass crook, and tone-enhancing mouthpipe collar
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires Blair Bollinger model custom engraving
Please note that SE Shires instruments will sometimes take a period of time for delivery, given their popularity and production rate as a custom, professional instrument. If you are concerned, please call 0207 383 5300 to check exact current stock.