GARD Baritone gig bag Black Leather
Baritone Horn (9.5" Bell), Leather, Black
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- Bell area protected by a wooden disc padded with dense foam.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Synthetic Fabric is standard in all Gard Synthetic bags. The fabric is abrasion and tear resistant.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
Design / Comfort
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Wide Shoulder strap included with bag.
- Bag can be carried as a backpack.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- Most bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
One Baritone Horn (9.5" Bell)
26 x 12.25 x 11 (in Inches) / 66.04 x 31.12 x 27.94 (in cms)
28 x 14 x 11.5 (in Inches) / 71.12 x 35.56 x 29.21 (in cms)
7.3 x 10.9 (in Inches) / 18.54 x 27.68 (in cms)
2.90 Kgs / 6.39 Pounds